Sunday, January 15, 2023

Commentary Statement: Attention to any misunderstandings:


Commentary Statement:  

Attention to any misunderstandings:


Articles posted with any reference to "Cleopatra" were randomly found and were posted due to the content of themes of importance for collaboration.It was not intended for I -but, it was to show that I am not the only one with such name or Ph.D -in the contrary, I am glad for the well-being of humanity and any type of achievements, hobbies, status, press releases, various skills specializations from diverse fields which accommodates to the growing variance of workplace industries.

I am neither jealous nor envious for malicious competitiveness is ignorant. I value teamwork and the idiosyncrasy of each person. I do not play dishonest games and what I have accomplished was done through struggles, long hours, dedication. Somehow, I have brought economy to others.

However, I have left some hobbies such as art, singing, music as I developed newer skills to conclude what I am supposed to do. I have done diverse facial representations of cultures including Asian in order to bring forth the humane in cultures.At this moment I am taking care of my entire health such as healthy diet, hair, skin, rest and so forth.

The director and psychologists said I was very physically and mentally mature for my age because of my tradition, culture and primogeniture nature.Food framings and others will soon come out as all cleared.

A disgrace is hypocrisy in gender bias when we live in an advancing

modern age and there still exists all types of discrimination and 

gender inequalities.


By Cleopatra Fitzgerald





































No comments:

Post a Comment