Monday, April 24, 2023

Notes posted on social media

 


Environmental conditions, genetics, culture, health (stress, allergies,  etc) do affect eyes.When eyes are analyzed it can be unverified because many factors are involved & wrong misdiagnosis & cultural/eye discrimination exists. Body language & eye contact differ due to country, culture, religion, tradition, norms, habitat & so on. All my doctors told me I had no problem issues with my eyes & one lady doctor told me there was nothing detected (healthy eyes) & that my eyes were direct  & sociable. My psychologists told me to continue accomplishing & not to listen to those who want to maliciously criticize, humiliate, degrade.

 When working on projects I multi-task but when there is no fixed or indicated schedule nor contracts-there is no obligation to work overtime or work in precise times not indicated. I will ever be grateful to all the educators whom made me excel & not only with honors but with so many good advices to continue my dreams & never change the way I was.Education crisis exists due to racism, harassment, bias & so on. Bad teachers are those whom are ambiguous, play tricks, do not teach well the material & bad grading does not reflect students' grades but the teacher's incompetence. In college I could excel with A+ in both Math & in Psychology because of good righteous professors. Global education crisis need to listen to all sides & resolve the inequalities.I'm also grateful to persons who made an impact in my life respecting & supporting me.



I'm glad to continue learning from others & collaborating. 

Persons throughout their lives educate themselves for a variety of reasons & skills, hobbies,industries are a valuable source of learning. It's never too late to learn. Education justice reduces inequalities & could repair the broken systems. Education takes many forms since persons usually change or add new career paths, hobbies, skills,etc. Persons can boost their resumes by specializing in different topics & with it a plethora of learning. When persons enter industries they generally are inclusive, full of diversity & non-discriminatory. Exclusive used in a positive content can be private or for a set of persons of the same shared interests. Thus, words depend on the content used (connotation expressed). For instance,  in Twitter there’s the option to let users comment or only the users selected preferences.

True friends or relationships in general are not measured by differences in tradition, culture, religion, race, politics, social status, job industry, education & so forth. Persons can set aside their differences & hold on to one another by maturely discussing & respecting through listening

to the heart & soul of the person. Being clear of what else they want to do next together. 

Friendships is about friends making themselves happy in good & bad times. Honest friendships never end but finds new ways in revival.

Each country have a list of issues of concerns & it is a global broken system. Certainly, persons place their trust wholeheartedly in the improvement of societal wrongs & injustices.

Lovely to see the exemplary enthusiasm contained in united effort. It feels better when people are valued for their good deeds.

One of the most honorable virtues of life is the ability  & opportunity to help others & radiate positive energy filled with peace & adoration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment